The 12-Week Training Program Contains:
- Weekly teaching videos on healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and emotional wellness education & techniques from Cheryl
- Weekly videos on neurology education & movement training from Forest
- Resources for nutrition & diet, including the 3-Day Diet Reset, Blood Type nutrition info, How to Avoid Common Inflammatory Foods, and Preferred Food Substitutes
- Tools for behavior change & building habits that focus on successful change that can be sustained and celebrated - baby steps!
- Easy, effective movement training drills to help your body make the physical changes you want - weight loss, physique improvement, and energy gain
- The Lifestyle for Health Journaling system, for assessment and progress tracking - as well as feedback on what isn't working
- Mindset coaching to help you realize how successful you can be and how to reach that level - and how to overcome your setbacks
- Emotional techniques that help you align your emotions with your desired outcomes, and not let emotional obstacles take you down
- Private FB Community of people who are on the journey to Youthful & Fit alongside you - because strength is found in connection!
- Live video support from Forest & Cheryl in that FB group to help you through your week, teach more depth, and give you encouragement & support
Here's What You'll Learn:
- How to know where you are now in your lifestyle for health and how to reset, restart, or course-correct to create a healthy, youthful lifestyle!
- How to understand and respond to the ways that life stress and the stress of the unknown affect your physical body, energy, and mental presence.
- How to use your hormones FOR YOU, not against you, to keep your energy, sleep, and body weight where you want them.
- How specific movement training and neurology-based exercises can create the youthful movement and health you're looking for throughout your body, joints, and muscles... even without a gym or studio.
- How to calm your body, brain, and nervous system in times of overwhelm and anxiety, without medications.
- Easy exercises and drills that can give you energy, calm you down, or improve your mood - depending on how and when they're used.
- Tips for yourself, your family, and your loved ones that can help keep you healthy and feeling great... now and for years to come!
About Your Instructors:
Cheryl Townsley is a Naturopath & Wisdom Coach. Over the past 30 years in private practice and coaching Cheryl has been helping others build a healthy life by building their nutrition, immune function, and brain-body connection.Her belief is that health & wellness should be EASY!
Forest Townsley is a Neurology & Movement Coach, a powerful teacher, and the backbone of the business-side of Lifestyle for Health. Over the past 30 years, he has built Lifestyle for Health with Cheryl and in the past 5 years has developed the movement coaching and brain assessment process that LFH now uses to integrate brain training into YOUR daily life!